I definitely tried to keep the 15m blog close to 15 months…. but, life. Oh well! Better late than never!
You are one wild child. You passion to explore all.the.things has me gasping for air more frequently than not! I love your ambition to “keep up” but, dude. Knowing your limits is non-existent. It’s terrifying. Thankfully I’ve only found you once on the top bunk of bro’s bed (without a ladder, I take it down every morning) once. I was completely baffled how you even got up there without a ladder. In fact, I’m still baffled- but so far you have only done it once.
You are resourceful, you are eager, you are loud and destructive and all the wild adjectives! But, when you fly your duplo legos around because you saw your bro bro do it too, I’m smitten.
I love your wild but I love your calm. You’re an expert at keeping me busy and on my toes. I love your smart and I love your sass, so together let’s learn to reign it in!
Love you always,
Cameron’s Likes: Snacks. Being independent. Getting his way. All the time. Playing outside!
Cameron’s Dislikes: cleaning his ears. Trimming his nails, especially his insanely ticklish feet. Waiting. So stinking impatient!
Nicknames: Monkey, Cam, Cam-Bam.
Height & Weight: we did his well-kiddo exam today (@16 months) and he was 32.5in tall and weighed 25.5lbs. He’s wearing 18 & 18-24m clothing. Some 24 month stuff but not a ton, cause we’re digging the hand-me-downs from the big bro’s. And I didn’t seem to have many in that size.
- Walking up the stairs, and I caught him trying to walk down too. Yikes!
- He stays in his crib all night. I’m hesitant to say he’s sleeping through the night because without fail, more often than not he still wakes for anywhere between 1/2hr to 2hrs and just plays and chats and sometimes cries, but usually he’s content just kicking it alone in the dark. It’s crazy.
- Some words are popping up! (Mama, Dada, Knock Knock, more, all done, hot…)
- He has ALL his teeth except the 2yr molars. But the Ped said he might see some swelling where those belong 🥴
- Eats like a champ and definitely thinks he’s big like his bro’s. He has zero clue that he’s actually quite younger and smaller.