My Sweet Cameron,
Can you please explain to me how 11 months have come and gone? It’s like I’ve known you for a lifetime but I’m still just now getting to know you. I never imagined my world with you in it- but wow. I am SO THANKFUL you are here. You have added such a huge amount of joy to all our lives.
In the past 11 months I have watched you gaze in wonder, learn to belly laugh at daddy’s whiskers tickling your neck, cry from fear or being scared to overcoming those fears and tackling the task. Climbing is one of your favorite activities. You don’t mind to wrestle, but it’s not your favorite like it is Crosby’s and Kobe’s. You absolutely adore your brothers and our furry friends- but mostly George, our cat. Singing and dancing quickly grabs your attention and you love to pretend to bark orders at our Alexa speaker.
You are quite discontent, often. But in my opinion, I think you’re just growing and learning so rapidly that you just don’t know what to do with all this input. I don’t blame you bud. I get it.
I love being your mama. It’s a gift to be your mama. I love you!
Love you always,
Cameron’s Likes: Homeboy loves to dance and sing. He loves to eat and try new foods. He loves to be held by me or daddy, often. He loves bath time. Cameron loves his big brothers and he especially loves George, our cat. I’m pretty sure his favorite food is yogurt and smoothies. I’d bet you a solid chunk of change a yogurt smoothie would be a hit.
Cameron’s dislikes: Diaper changes. Currently hates morning nap time. Strangers. Foods that have A LOT of texture sometimes are not his favorite- like oatmeal. Also…When I end his nursing marathons. He is pretty opinionated about how he feels when I have to set him down and walk away. Yikes. Not his fav.
Nicknames: Nothing new. All the same.
Weight & Height: errrrr…. I never get it right so I am not even going to guess. He was 31” tall and just shy of 22lbs at 10 months so….. we’ll go with that! I can’t imagine it’s changed much- but 18m clothing is fitting just right!
- We went from diving off the furniture to properly scooting backwards and sliding down. He mastered this on the stairs too.
- This month he became a little quiet- he’s still a little on the quiet side, but when he does babble it’s a little different sounds. So I imagine he’s developing some speech milestones soon.
- Still sleeping through the night, he’s been waking up a little in the last few weeks though, I imagine it’s because…..
- HE’S TRYING TO WALK! Homeboy took a few steps on Tuesday and since then he’s been adventurous and taking 3-5 steps here and there. It’s so sweet and cute!
- He’s a master at destroying my kitchen and living room with toys and thoroughly loves my sandwich bag drawer as well as the dish towels.
- We’re hanging out at 8 chompers but he’s chewing on his fingers an awful lot this week. Maybe? Who knows. You never know until you know!