I’m sitting here holding you while you nap and your big bro’s are running wild in the background. Your breathing is soft and rhythmic with a slight snore every now and then. I hold your hefty body across my lap and I am almost convinced that you’re older than you really are. Which is both good and bad. Cause I feel like you’re way ahead of where you should be- but I get the gift of the reality that you’re still so little.
You are so loud, bud. I don’t know if it’s partly your personality or just your desire to be heard among the loudness of your older bro’s! Maybe it’s a mixture of both. I also pretty sure your protests (very loudly) during diaper and wardrobe changes are heard all the way across town. Which is both funny and insanely frustrating. Most the time we can survive- but sometimes, shamefully, I get super frustrated and huff and puff my way through.
You are so ambitious and you are very eager to keep up with the bigs. At 8 months old I feel like I am chasing a toddler already. Except you’re not walking- yet. I think it’s coming soon though. Very soon.
You are hilarious, just like your bro’s. We love you. So much.
Love you always,
Cameron’s Likes: Food. Bath time. Oh my word bath time. You are hilarious. But so oblivious to the dangers of water. So we wrestle our way through washies and get you out ASAP. Even though you’d rather flood the bathroom and you might inhale all the water. You love to play. And you love love love to be held. You also love to hang upside-down.
Cameron’s Dislikes: you hate it when I walk away. You hate being set down. You strongly dislike waiting. and as mentioned earlier- diaper changes and wardrobe changes- dude. It’s not that bad, promise!
Nicknames: MC Cammers, Homeboy, Cam, Snaggle Tooth.
Weight: as the usual, I have no clue? But as a guess from our home-scale, roughly 21.5(ish) pounds and roughly 29.5- 30 inches tall. He has recently popped into 12m clothing exclusively.
- Crawling hands and knees 100% of the time, with some bear crawling.
- Pulling himself up to stand and cruise along (slowly) the furniture. Nothing is safe!
- Attempting to climb the stairs. No thank you.
- Eating solids like a champ. And feeding himself like a pro. I gave him a pre-loaded fork today and he did great!
- He has 3 ALMOST 5 teeth. Currently cutting two- but one is further along than the other.
- sleeping in your own room and crib for all sleeping, but you still wake 2-3x a night. I won’t complain cause this is an improvement!
- You talk and talk and talk and talk. All gibberish. But you say Mama and Dada!