My goodness! Boy, you are quite a spirited child little man! You are constantly wiggling, attempting to move all around, rarely content for stretches of time, extremely impatient, but soooo sensitive and gentle and you can see the kindness piercing through those hazel eyes! You are so opinionated but also very easy going. You are wild yet taking your time figuring out this whole crawling thing.
I love your little ball of energy self and for such a (not-so-little) little dude- your personality is huge and packed up so perfectly. You keep this momma on her toes with your frequent meltdowns and demand for attention.
I do the best that I can and I pray it’s good enough and that God will fill the spaces I’m unable to fill. He’s made you perfectly and with a purpose. I am so thankful for your little life and I cannot wait to watch how God uses you.
Food. Whether that is nursing or whatever is on mommas plate- he wants it and he’ll love it. There isn’t much he doesn’t like so far! He’s a huge fan of bath time and nursies. He enjoys singing along with the worship team or babbling so loudly during church that you’d think he was the one preaching. Kobe is a big fan, so far, of the great outdoors!
Diaper or clothing changes. Waiting… for anything. Bananas. Getting out of the bath is not his fav. He’d stay forever if I’d like him. The car seat is still a toss up.
Nicknames: Kobbers, Bro Bro, chunky, chubbers.
Weight & Height: no clue. But 12m clothing is getting a tad tight and 18m pj’s are fitting pretty good! I *think* the last time he was weighed (about 3ish weeks ago) he was 20lbs.
- Sitting completely unassisted, also pushing himself back up to sitting when falling over or reaching a tad too far for a toy.
- Getting in position and ready to crawl/scoot.
- 2 teeth popped through shortly after his 6m check up. 2 top teeth are working their way down.
- Thinking about pulling himself up.
- Bro bro still doesn’t care to roll much, but does it when needed.
- Babbles and makes all the noises. Such as: yah-yah-yah, Manama, dadadada. However imitating a pterodactyl is his go-to!